So, here it is. I hate cleaning, but I love a clean environment, which means yah I gotta clean. I cleaned my oven within 30 minutes using the Shaklee Scour Off and get this with no gloves and just a regular cellulose type sponge and water. WOW! is all I can say. I did not burn my nose hairs, ruin my clothes or in my case burn the skin on my nails down to the bone.
This reminds me of many years ago when we were returning from being stationed in Germany. J (my hubby) was wearing rubber gloves and oven cleaner (spray can type). He got just a little above where the glove ended on his arm and burned his skin, real bad too. He was dizzy and light headed. I know that men are "babies" but the proof was in his burned skin and swollen red eyes. The oven eventually got clean, but I think J suffered 1st degree burns and possibly brain damage due to the toxic fumes/chemicals.
What can I say I am really in love with these products!